Handmade Coconut Husk Copper Cleaning Brush
Hint: You can select another straw size using the dropdown below
Price is per individual item.
This coconut brush is ethically handmade in Vietnam using biodegradable, environmentally-friendly and coconut fibers. Copper wire joins the brush together and will not rust. Coconut fibre is naturally anti-bacterial.
You are making a difference:
- By purchasing a fair trade product you ensure the workers who hand-make each product are paid fair wages and enjoy a safe and positive working environment.
- No plastic and biodegradable: the coconut fiber bristles naturally break down and are compostable, leaving only the wire to recycle.
- The brush is made from the husk of the Coconut
- Naturally anti-bacterial and will not go moldy
- By peeling vegetables before cooking you may lose the vitamins under the skin. Forget about peeling, scrub instead!
- Chemical free
- Long lasting - bristles don't bend and flatten as nylon bristles do
Care and Use:
Rinse clean, shake and hang to dry.
Dimensions and Materials:
Ethically handmade in by a local family in Vietnam.
We Proudly Use
Sendle is Australia’s first 100% carbon neutral delivery service and certified B Corporation.
The Better Packaging's mission is to find the world’s most sustainable packaging solutions that consider the complete lifecycle impact of a product from raw material sourcing, right through to end-of-life disposal.