Where Do Your Straws Come From?
100% Biodegradable Wheat Straws
Our wheat straws are made from natural wheat stems and are 100% biodegradable, which means they won’t linger in landfills, polluting our land or oceans.
Unlike paper straws, our straws are made from a renewable source, and best of all, they don’t get soggy!
Our wheat straws are 100% biodegradable & compostable.
JOIN US ALONG WITH
Why Choose Plant-Based Straws?
- Made from Bamboo Stems (The Fastest Growing Plant in the World)
- Carefully Hand Selected
- Handmade by Local Communities in South East Asia
- Compostable and Biodegradable
- Reusable & Dishwasher Friendly *
- Zero Waste Straw Made from the Byproduct of Wheat
- Soggy Free
- Gluten Free SGS Certified
- Home Compostable & 100% Biodegradable
- Breaks Down in a Couple of Months
- Breaks Down in the Ocean
- 1㎡ Wheat Field = 5000 Wheat Straws
- After Harvesting, 1 Year to Grow Back
- Chemical Process Used: Polyactic Acid
- Takes Advantage of Misinformed Consumers to Think They are Buying An Eco-friendly Product.
- Derived From Plastic
- Cannot be Recycled Normally
- Only Recyclable With Industrially Compostable Bins
- Non Compostable / Biodegradable
- Still Ends Up In Landfills And Oceans
- 1 Tree = 1000 straws (it takes 20 years for a tree to grow back)
- Disolves before you finish your drink
- Paper taste
- Short lifespan
- Tastes like metal
- Uses a lot of energy to produce them
- Factory Made = a lot of CO2 emissions
- Not biodegradable / Compostable
- If not recycled properly, ends up in landfills